Standards in Practice (S.I.P.) is a collection of monthly publications featuring an NSQ standard and indicator(s) from one of the standard sets: Online Courses, Online Programs or Online Teaching. Each S.I.P includes resources, success stories and helpful tips from individuals and organizations that have implemented the National Standards for Quality Online Learning. Resources are listed by date of publication.
Join the NSQ mailing list* to receive the monthly SIP.
2023 Standards in Practice:
2022 Standards in Practice:
- December 2022 - NSQ Courses Indicator A3
- November 2022 - NSQ Teaching Indicator D7
- October 2022 - NSQ Programs Indicator M1
- September 2022 - NSQ Teaching Indicator D4
- August 2022 - NSQ Courses Indicator E1
- July 2022 - NSQ Programs Indicators G2/3
- June 2022 - NSQ Courses Indicator B1
- May 2022 - NSQ Teaching Indicator D5
- April 2022 - NSQ Courses Indicator C6
- March 2022 - NSQ Teaching Indicator D1
- February 2022 – NSQ Programs Indicator L3
- January 2022 – NSQ Programs Standard L
2021 Standards in Practice:
*Oversight of the National Standards for Quality Online Learning (Courses, Programs, and Teaching) is maintained through a partnership with QM, the Virtual Learning leadership Alliance (VLLA), and the Digital Learning Collaborative (DLC). QM has provided these resources as a courtesy to the education community. For questions regarding the content or the mailing list, please contact the NSQ Program managers directly.