Is this Membership right for you?
The CPE Membership benefits individuals and organizations that are interested in improving the quality of their non-credit, professional training, and/or personal development courses. Using the CPE Rubric—along with MyQM review tools—you can evaluate courses and see what needs to be improved in order to meet QM Standards. You can also request Official Reviews by QM, which can lead to receiving QM Certification marks for courses that meet QM Standards. This will enable you to create and sustain a successful CPE program that ensures maximum ROI and delivers the results you expect.
If you are a current QM Member with a Higher Ed or K-12 Subscription, you can add the CPE Rubric to your membership with a supplemental membership. Individuals who purchase an Individual QM Membership can choose the CPE Rubric and access it to do Self Reviews in MyQM.
CPE Membership options
- If you’re a for-profit organization and have 25 or more courses to be reviewed, your annual fee is $2,000
- If you’re a for-profit organization and have fewer than 25 courses to be reviewed, your annual fee is $1,500
- If you’re a non-profit organization, your annual fee is $1,500—regardless of total courses you want to review
- If you’re an association that manages continuing and professional education for your membership or affiliate associations, you must designate an association lead and get affiliates who will use QM Standards to design and evaluate their courses to sign up for CPE Membership according to the rates listed above (non-profit $1500 or for-profit $1500/$2000). The association lead will receive a complimentary CPE Membership.
- If you're a Texas Educator Preparation Program provider looking to meet requirements for the Texas Administrative Code for Education Preparation Programs, your annual fee is $1,100
In addition, Official Course Review fees depend on the total number of hours it takes for participants to complete your course. Contact us for more information on pricing or how to use this subscription to meet your quality assurance goals.
What your Membership includes
- A fully annotated, web-based CPE QM Rubric that helps you evaluate and improve the quality of your courses
- One Official Course Review per year (for association providers only)
- Two complimentary seats in the QM Coordinator training
- Discounts on Official QM-managed course reviews, conferences, and professional development
- MyCR allows you to create custom Rubric worksheets when evaluating courses
- Custom reports allow your QM Coordinator to track how people are using the membership
- QM IDA Membership, which connects instructional designers to resources that support their QM efforts
- The QM Research Library helps you create a culture of quality assurance within your organization
- Exclusive QM Success Stories webinars from other Members
How to make the most of your Membership
- Define your quality assurance goals for course improvement and create a QM implementation plan
- Select a QM Coordinator who will champion QM and inspire effective implementation across your organization
- Consider your organization’s professional development needs for learning to use the QM Rubric, and improving courses
- Review and share QM Research resources
Become part of a community that believes quality matters
Once you become a QM member, you can begin to spread the word at your organization and build support for quality assurance in online learning. Anytime you need support, the QM Community is here for you.
Next steps — activate your Membership
- Select your QM Coordinator
- Fill out the form on the right
- Review, sign, and return the Subscription Agreement you’ll receive via email
- Process payment information received with the Subscription Agreement
- Create a MyQM Account and start using your membership
Resources and community await you
- Gain access to research and insights related to QM and online learning
- Get support from QM Colleagues
- Learn from QM Success Stories
- Attend conferences at a discounted rate
- Introduce Instructional Designers to the QM IDA
- See options for getting your team up to speed by completing the “Applying the Quality Matters Rubric” workshop