Communicating New Policies for Online Courses
Get tips and hands-on experience for communicating attendance, netiquette and other course or institutional polices to your learners.
Virtual Delivery (Synchronous)
Fee with Membership (Single Registration):
Fee (Single Registration):
Current and future online instructors, and anyone interested in online teaching topics.
- Discuss course and institution policies to include in your online or blended courses to improve learner success.
- Discuss and develop netiquette guidelines for online or blended courses.
- Locate privacy policies for external tools.
Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
What Participants Need
- 2 hours of focused time
Synchronous Session Info
Enrollment Requirements: 10 minimum - 20 maximum per session
April 2023 Sessions
- See the Virtual/Synchronous tab on the Professional Development Schedule for dates. Select "Register" to see the time offered.
- Workshops are offered at either 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. eastern or 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. eastern on the day listed.
Offered as Virtual Workshop for a Group:
Offered as Online Workshop for a Group:
Offered as On-Site Workshop for a Group:
Virtual or On-Site Group Session Fee with Membership:
$1,500.00 (See details)
Virtual or On-Site Group Session Fee:
$2,000.00 (See details)