K-12 Face-to-Face Facilitator Certification for APP (K-12 AFFC)
Please refer to the Schedule & Checklist for more information on course requirements.
The K-12 AFFC is an intensive, three week long online course that prepares participants to serve in the role of QM Certified K-12 APPQMR Face-to-Face Facilitator. This course extends understanding of the QM Rubric to a level of expertise that will allow participants to facilitate the face-to-face (F2F) Applying the QM Rubric (K-12 APP) workshop at their organizations. It includes 21 days of course content, and a synchronous meeting with your facilitator to allow for demonstration of mastery. Upon completion of this certification, the K-12 APP workshop may be delivered by Certified Face-to-Face Facilitators at their organizations.
This course is delivered entirely online. All work will be completed using the QM learning management system.
- Articulate the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Facilitate the K-12 Applying the QM Rubric workshop face-to-face.
- Identify the logistics of facilitating the K-12 Applying the QM Rubric workshop face-to-face.
- Successful completion of the K-12 Applying the QM Rubric (K-12 APP)
- Successful completion of the K-12 Reviewer Course (K-12 RC)
- Ability to Read and Write Standard Business English
- Current K-12 Consortium membership subscription
- Organization approval. The QM Coordinator, the Lead QMC for your consortium and the participant must sign and submit to QM the "Participant Confidentiality and Facilitator Responsibilities" document. The document must be submitted to QM within 3 days of the start of the session. Participants in the K-12 AFFC can download the form prior to the start of their session to obtain signatures.
- At least 15 hours total to complete the course requirements.
One 30-minute session will be scheduled with the facilitator when the course begins.
The K-12 Face-to-Face Facilitator Certification for APP Course is currently an open enrollment course. Participants have 24 hours from time of registration to begin the course and must complete the course within three weeks.